TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Every one of my clients is important to me, so these terms have been put in place to safeguard the interest of both the client and myself as the photographer.
Through paying the deposit for your shoot, you accept and agree to these terms.
(a) Picture includes a photograph, transparency, negative, digital scan, design, artwork, painting, montage drawing, engraving or any other item which may be offered for the purposes of reproduction.
(b) Reproduction includes any form of publication or copying of the whole or part of any picture and whether or not altered by printing, photography, artist's reference, artist's illustration, layout or presentation, electronic or mechanical reproduction or storage by any other means.
(c) The Client is the person or organisation to whom the invoice is addressed (whether or not the Client is acting for a third party).
1) All content is retained as full and complete title by Anna Kemp of Hoofprints Photography. Redistribution, resale or alteration of said content is prohibited worldwide. Submitted material is taken as permission to be used by Hoofprints Photography.
2) Anna Kemp of Hoofprints Photography asserts both a moral right to be identified as the author of her work and the right to a credit is asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
The client(s) hereby allows Anna Kemp of Hoofprints Photography to display any photograph covered by this contract in magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc. Photographs from private commissions will NOT be sold on to other companies, they will only be use to advertise and promote the work of Hoofprints Photography. Permission to use photographs of children under the age of 16 will be sought by Hoofprints Photography from their parent/guardian/carer over the age of 18 years, before an image is shared on social media.
3) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, if any picture reproduced by the Client omits the copyright notice or credit line specified by Hoofprints Photography A fee will become payable by the Client and shall be notified accordingly.
4) Hoofprints Photography reserves the right to refuse to supply or grant a reproduction licence to a third party when requested to do so by the Client.
5) This Agreement shall be subject to and constructed according to English Law and the parties agree to accept the exclusive direction of the Courts of England.
6) No variation of terms and conditions set out herein shall be effective unless agreed in writing by both parties.
7) Anna Kemp of Hoofprints Photography is not responsible to any injury caused to an individual or animal during the time of the shoot. Choosing to ride without a helmet is entirely at the rider’s discretion. However, we will never intentionally put you or your pet out of their comfort zone which will increase the chance of injury.
8) Anna Kemp of Hoofprints Photography reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions above.
SHARING YOUR IMAGES
I am more than happy for you to share photos from your shoot on social media (Facebook, Instagram etc), however, if you do so please credit Hoofprints Photography where possible, this could be as simply as linking to the website www.hoofprintsphotography.co.uk. Please never crop out or attempt to remove watermarks from images as this makes it all too easy for others to steal images and claim them as their own.
While every effort will be made to ensure that your shoot goes ahead, sometimes it may not be possible to do so. If the weather forecast in the days leading up to the shoot is looking less than ideal, I will advise a reshoot and and an alternative date an be arranged.
In the unlikely event that camera failure or other technical glitch occurs, I will do a reshoot at no extra cost.
If you would like to cancel/reschedule your photoshoot for any reason, please let me know as soon as possible.